"Rasulullah senantiasa berwajah ceria, beliau pernah bersabda, "Janganlah terlalu membebani jiwamu dengan segala kesungguhan hati. Hiburlah dirimu dengan hal-hal yang ringan dan lucu, sebab bila hati terus dipaksakan memikul beban-beban yang berat, ia akan menjadi buta"

b@L@ tEntEr@~

22 April 2014

14.04.14 ~ I was turned to 23rd ;) #throwback

Thanks to all for the wishes esp. to my mod&dad, siblings, bf, bf's family, besties, friend and all lah ;)
I love u all so much ;)
Thanks to my bf's family for d best birthday party for me :)
Thanks to my bf also for d best present for me my dear ;) ILYSM ;)
U're such a good runner and pranker my dear ! :D

U & ME ;)

with his cousin :)

Tq my lovely bf ;)

sebok je org blkg tu nk potong cake ngn kite ;) hehe

We are born in the same date but different years ;) 14 April ;)

Thanks for d cake my love ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment